A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossberg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schlossberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schlossberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.