A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schlossberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schlossberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.