A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schlossberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Schlossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schlossberg practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.