A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schmid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schmid, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmid graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schmid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Schmid DO is a male Otologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Otology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Schmid practice?
- Dr. Peter Schmid has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schmid practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Otology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Plastic Surgeons, Longmont Surgeons, and Longmont Otolaryngologists.