Dr. Peter Schmid DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 24th, 2015
Artistic Excellence!!
After seeing Dr. Schmid several times, I moved out of Colorado in late 2010 and have since been to two other dermatologists for botox and juvederm treatments. Unfortunately, I was totally dissatisfied with the results. Why, you ask? Because Dr. Schmid totally spoiled me with his caring manner and excellent 'workmanship' ... the epitome in artistic excellence! Thank you, Dr. Schmid, for taking the time (in the past) to make me feel special ...

February 9th, 2015
Amazing doctor. Great results from serious condition. Excellent surgery and followup; goes the extra mile.

September 28th, 2013
A great doctor!!!
After traveling to many places in Colorado searching for the right surgeon I finally found Dr Schmid. I am so glad I found him! His office staff is great, He is a great surgeon, and I always felt very comfortable with every appointment. I had Rhinoplasty with Dr. Schmid 2 months ago and I could not be any happier. You will not be disappointed :)

June 29th, 2012
Very happy patient
Dr. Schmid and his staff are all very caring and responsive. Dr Schmid performed surgery on my sinus last week and i feel great. I am verry pleased.

December 21st, 2010
Very Bad Experience
The office staff was very unaccommodating when it came down to scheduling the procedure appointment. I felt like this was a factory and all they cared about is your money. You are not a person but a number at this offic. Very cold and impersonal. I'm don't even think the doctor knew about the rude treatment this office exudes. The staff acted like we are doing you a favor so take it or leave it. No middle ground. Very dissatisfied.