A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schnatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnatz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Schnatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schnatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnatz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schnatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Schnatz DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Schnatz practice?
- Dr. Peter Schnatz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schnatz practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pottstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Reading, PA.
See Pottstown Internists and Pottstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.