A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schnatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schnatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnatz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schnatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Schnatz practice?
Dr. Peter Schnatz practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.