A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schnatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schnatz, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnatz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schnatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter F Schnatz DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Schnatz practice?
- Dr. Peter Schnatz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schnatz practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and West Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.