Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Schnatz
Dr. Peter Schnatz, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schnatz is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, New Britain General Hospital and Hartford Hosp, Hartford, Ct. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Schnatz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Schnatz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.
Dr. Xuezhi Jiang
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reading, PA 0 mi
Dr. Christopher Bourque
Internal Medicine, Residency
Reading, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Paul Weinbaum
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Reading, PA 0 mi36