A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schneider, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Andrew Schneider MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Peter Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schneider practices Vascular Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.