Learn more about Dr. Peter Schochet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schochet, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schochet
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schochet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schochet, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schochet graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schochet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Schochet MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Schochet practice?
- Dr. Peter Schochet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schochet practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatric Specialists.