A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schochet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schochet, Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schochet
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schochet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schochet, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schochet graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schochet has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Schochet MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Schochet practice?
- Dr. Peter Schochet has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schochet practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatric Specialists.