Dr. Peter Scholl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 26th, 2015
Great Doctor:
I was treated by Dr. Scholl for several years. Scheduling an appointment was always easy. Dr. Scholl called me on several occasions to check on me. I have only had two other Doctors do that. He is a great Dr. Scholl is a Doctor who cares. I would not hesitate recommend Dr. Scholl.

February 19th, 2015
1) His clothes were filthy. Looked homeless. He definitely did not look like a Doctor should look. 2)He does not give you a chance to speak. He does not listen. He sprayed awful spray in my nose with no warning and never explained what he was doing until his nurse came in and explained the procedure to me. I will not be returning.

August 18th, 2014
BEST ENT
MY SON HAD A MASS ON HIS NECK THAT APPEARED OVERNIGHT. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE AS A MOM SEEING THIS ON YOUR BABY I PANICKED. I AM AN OFFICE MANAGER FOR A PHYSICIAN GROUP AND THE PHYSICIANS I WORK FOR ALL SAID SCHOLL IS THE BEST. WE GOT SEEN FAIRLY QUICKLY AND HAD SURGERY QUICKLY AFTER THAT. DR SCHOLL CALLED US DAILY TO CHECK ON MY SON. HE IS ABSOLUTELY A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING. WOULD REFER BACK TO HIM IN A HEARTBEAT.

August 26th, 2013
Dr. Scholl is a true professional
Dr. Scholl is a great doctor. I had seen several ENT's in Austin and all gave me the wrong diagnosis. It took a third pair of eyes to give me the correct diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Scholl was the man for the job and he is great with people. Excellent medical care and a true professional. If you want to see the best, see Dr. Scholl. He even took the time to call me well after my treatment had stopped and I was well again.

August 17th, 2013
Thyroidectomy for Hashis/ThyCa
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Scholl as my surgeon for a thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer. Surgery recovery was quick (I was able to return to work after a week and return to dance practice after a about a month), minimal surgical pain, quickly scheduled appointment, clear explanation of procedures, no long term damage to my parathyroids, and my voice seems well on its way to recovery. I would recommend him as a surgeon.

April 11th, 2012
one of the best doc I have i am still alive almoszt six years stage
Stage four tongue cancer he still has time for me and I hope still cares would tell anybody who needs an ent he is the only. One they need most doc s do not caRe as much

June 23rd, 2011
Dr. Scholl was quite nice and highly recommended. HOwever, we waited with our 16-month-old for almost an hour for the appointment. By the time we saw Dr. Scholl we had exhausted my son's "happy" time. I think they should make a point to schedule small children first thing in the morning so there is not such a long wait. We have another appt. so we'll see how it goes. In terms of tubes/knowledge/surgery success, Dr. Scholl is very good.

May 27th, 2011
Dt. Scholl has a very nice demeanor, but his "touch" is way too rough,especially when cleaning out ears. I also saw other patients with bleeding ears after getting wax out, and this seems unnecessary to me. Too rough a touch for me to return to him.

December 14th, 2009
saved my life 7 years ago
If I sould die today I will always thank him.. Excellent doctor very good man..

October 7th, 2009
A neck surgery patient
Being a scientist I always question everything and have a tendency to have everything valadated. Dr. Scholl will take the time to give me evalutative answers.