A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scholz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scholz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from Universitat Basel. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Scholz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Scholz practice?
- Dr. Peter Scholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Scholz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.