A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scholz is Excellent. Dr. Scholz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scholz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis, Body Weight, and Cardiomegaly.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from Univ Basel-Switzerland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scholz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Scholz practice?
Dr. Peter Scholz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Scholz, Dr. Pete Scholz, Dr. Pierre Scholz