A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scholz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from Universitat Basel. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Scholz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Scholz practice?
- Dr. Peter Scholz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Scholz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.