A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Renal Hypertension
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholz graduated from Universitat Basel. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scholz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Scholz practice?
Dr. Peter Scholz practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.