A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schotanus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schotanus, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schotanus graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Schotanus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Schotanus MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Schotanus practice?
- Dr. Peter Schotanus has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Schotanus practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Pathologists.