A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Schulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Schulam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Schulam, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulam graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schulam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- City Of Hope Natl Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Schulam MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Schulam practice?
- Dr. Peter Schulam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Schulam practices Urology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Urologists.