Dr. Peter Schulam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Schulam?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2016

Thank you for saving my life!

In 2010, after a routine medical check up, I was horrified to learn I had a large cancerous tumor on my left kidney. I went to UCLA Medical, where Dr. Schulam was a celebrated uroligist. He put me at ease while telling me my left kidney needed to be removed! The surgery was scheduled quickly, and it was succesful. Dr. Schulam met with me, calmed my family, and smilingly told me I was cancer free. After a few days of (manageable) pain till I could drive and take care of myself. There were no complications whatsoever!! I actually hugged him and cried at my follow up visit. Now, 5 1/2 years later, my MRI is free of any abnormality, and I thank Dr. Schulam with all my heart for doing a thorough job. I am alive because of his talented hands.

July 25th, 2016