Dr. Peter Schultze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Schultze?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 18th, 2013

If you want to VBAC, this is your doc.

People with Kaiser in the Aurora area, if you plan to VBAC, you probably know you will run into some hurdles along the way- many many doctors are not supportive of this decision, and when I went nearly 2 full weeks overdue, no one else would even entertain the notion of letting me attempt to VBAC. Dr. Schultze, however, went above and beyond to help make it happen for me- he helped me change hospitals at the last second, as my hospital refused to augment labor with pitocin against my c-section scar and I was just not going into labor. He helped me find a hospital and a doctor on duty that was willing to augment to get me going, and I was ultimately able to successfully VBAC because he was so willing to help me find a way. Also, he performed my original c-section, and that scar held up beautifully even through 16 hours of pitocin augmented labor. If you're on Kaiser and plan to VBAC, I strongly suggest you see no one but Dr. Schultze. He's top notch.

September 27th, 2017