A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sciarrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sciarrino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sciarrino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciarrino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sciarrino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Sciarrino MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Sciarrino practice?
- Dr. Peter Sciarrino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sciarrino practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.