A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sciarrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sciarrino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sciarrino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sciarrino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sciarrino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sciarrino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Sciarrino practice?
Dr. Peter Sciarrino practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.