A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scoles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scoles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scoles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vincent Scoles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Scoles practice?
- Dr. Peter Scoles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Scoles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.