A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Scoles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Scoles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scoles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Scoles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scoles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vincent Scoles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Scoles practice?
- Dr. Peter Scoles has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Scoles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.