Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

. show details .
by Gregory Latino on May 5th, 2013

IN MY 56 YEARS OF SEEING DOCTORS THIS MAN IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE FOUND. HE CARES, HE GIVES YOU HIS FULL ATTENTION. I NEVER LEAVE HIS OFFICE SECOND GUESSING WHAT I WAS JUST TOLD. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING SO THAT I FULLY UNDERSTAND. I AM GETTING BETTER THEN I HAVE IN YEARS. I HAVE BEEN A UNCONTROLLED DIEBTIC FOR SEVERAL YEARS. THANKS TO DR. SCUMMIMARRI I AM FINALLY GETTING IT. GREG LATINO

Professional, courteous, knowledgable show details Professional, courteous, knowledgable
Jul 18th, 2011

Went twice, once for labwork only. Labwork was smooth, though there was some confusion about whether I should have to drink a solution prior to a CT scan or not (which was set right after a few minutes of checking with other office workers). Visit with doctor was good overall, though he was a bit short with some of his answers. Overall, a good doctor in my experience.

All over the place show details All over the place
Jul 8th, 2011

Office was chaotic and everything is always backed up... count on paperwork being missing, incorrect, etc. I don't doubt that Dr. Scuccimarri knows his stuff but bedside manner is almost nonexistent. He spent more time opining on current events and his political views than he did listening to my medical issues, and he's abrupt to the point of being rude.