Dr. Peter Sebeny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Sebeny?

October 28th, 2016

5-Star Experience

Dr. Sebeny is very thorough and attentive and encourages patient participation. He is congenial and genuinely interested in your concerns and comments. My recent interaction with him was relaxed and I was afforded ample time to thoroughly discuss my issues. I highly recommend him to others.

December 26th, 2015

One of the best I've met!

Dr. Sebeny not only spent ALL the time he felt I needed, he answered all my questions in English, he spent more time with me than any other Doctor has in the past year and made me feel like I wasn't done until he was satisfied that I was done. I also have a unusual type of physical illness and Dr. Sebeny is the only Doctor aside from my Pain care doc that I haven't had to explain my illness to. He knew what I had, what it entailed, it's prognosis, and it's effect on other things going on with me. Not only was this a breath of fresh air, it was just awesome to finally meet a Doctor who actually knew as much about an illness I have as I do and didn't need me to spend half my visit explaining it too him so he could look it up and find out I was telling the truth. After my visit with Dr. Sebeny he was in almost immediate contact with the other providers on my Care Team - not by email, he actually called and talked to them as he told me he would. He believes in an integrated care approach and he doesn't skimp when it comes to that part. I know I'm not getting special treatment, but I sure feel like I am. From the Mary at the front desk to Amy his nurse the treatment in Dr. Sebeny's office is outstanding!

February 8th, 2016