Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Finally a doctor that listens. A doctor that asks questions and talks with you before "prescribing" anything. A doctor that works with you to improve and/or sustain your health. A doctor I didn't think existed anymore but I found it!

May 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger has gone above and beyond my expectations.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great visit. Dr. Seberger is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I love his "out of the box" approach to treating illness.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. James and his Staff are very caring people who work hard to diagnose and treat your individual problems and improve your quality of life! Bill and Janet

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Seberger. He seemed to launch into a speech about the general state of health care in the world that had little to do with me.

Mar 20th, 2015

unprofessional

Mar 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very good doctor. takes an interest in his patients. very informative. easy to talk to.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Feeling like there is a light at the end of a very long tunnel. Looking forward to feeling better. It was wonderful to have a physician sit down with me and listen and come up with a plan designed for me.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am so glad I found Doc Seberger! He listened to me, I never felt rushed durin my appointment. He was so kind and compassionate.I am hopeful that he will figure out what's wrong with me.

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Seberger and his staff really care for my health and getting better and are working diligently to address my medical issues.

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger doesn't just address the symptoms your having, he addresses the underlying cause.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciated having such an in-depth discussion of my health concerns with Dr. Seberger. His integrative approach, knowledge, and time devoted to patients are impressive. Exactly the type of doctor I was looking for.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger's approach to health is analytical. I have learned so much about the health of the body. He gives my family hope. I would recommend him to anyone.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sebeger is a Wonderful Dr, he is very involved with his Patients and really cares about there health concerns!

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seeberger is the most caring and thorough doctor we've ever visited.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger took immediate action after we discussed the reason for my visit. I finally started getting the questions answered that would lead to my recovery.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr James Seburger what a man and brilliant mind. This doctor is one of the finest I have ever met; he is so well studied and knowledgeable. I warn you, if you are not a medical professional you will be blown away with his fresh approach to health care.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find both Dr.s to be very knowledgable and informative. I actually feel progress in my treatment is making progress without a bunch of pills being thrown at me. I feel they do have a vested interest in me and my health and I don't feel like a number.