Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 20th, 2015

unprofessional

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciated having such an in-depth discussion of my health concerns with Dr. Seberger. His integrative approach, knowledge, and time devoted to patients are impressive. Exactly the type of doctor I was looking for.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger's approach to health is analytical. I have learned so much about the health of the body. He gives my family hope. I would recommend him to anyone.

Aug 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sebeger is a Wonderful Dr, he is very involved with his Patients and really cares about there health concerns!

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seeberger is the most caring and thorough doctor we've ever visited.

Aug 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Seberger took immediate action after we discussed the reason for my visit. I finally started getting the questions answered that would lead to my recovery.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr James Seburger what a man and brilliant mind. This doctor is one of the finest I have ever met; he is so well studied and knowledgeable. I warn you, if you are not a medical professional you will be blown away with his fresh approach to health care.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find both Dr.s to be very knowledgable and informative. I actually feel progress in my treatment is making progress without a bunch of pills being thrown at me. I feel they do have a vested interest in me and my health and I don't feel like a number.