Learn more about Dr. Peter Seda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Seda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seda
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Seda, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seda graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Eugene Seda FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Seda practice?
- Dr. Peter Seda has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Seda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Cardiologists.