A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Seda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Seda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Seda, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seda graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Eugene Seda FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Seda practice?
- Dr. Peter Seda has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Seda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Richland, WA.
See Richland Internists and Richland Cardiologists.