A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Seipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Seipel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Seipel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seipel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Seipel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Seipel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Seipel practice?
- Dr. Peter Seipel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Seipel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.