A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Seipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Seipel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seipel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seipel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Seipel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seipel graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Seipel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Seipel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Seipel practice?
- Dr. Peter Seipel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Seipel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.