A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Selwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selwyn
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Selwyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Selwyn, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Selwyn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Selwyn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Selwyn MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Selwyn practice?
- Dr. Peter Selwyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Selwyn practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.