A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Selwyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selwyn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selwyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Selwyn, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Selwyn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Selwyn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Selwyn MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Selwyn practice?
- Dr. Peter Selwyn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Selwyn practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.