A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Serpico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Serpico is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serpico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Serpico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Serpico DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Serpico practice?
- Dr. Peter Serpico has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Serpico practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bristol, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.