A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Serpico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Serpico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serpico has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serpico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Serpico practice?
Dr. Peter Serpico practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.