A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sershon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sershon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sershon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sershon graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sershon has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sershon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sershon practice?
Dr. Peter Sershon practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.