A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Severson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Severson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Severson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Severson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Val Severson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Severson practice?
- Dr. Peter Severson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Severson practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.