A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sfakianos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sfakianos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sfakianos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sfakianos graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sfakianos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas Sfakianos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Sfakianos practice?
- Dr. Peter Sfakianos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sfakianos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Jackson, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.