Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

May 18th, 2016

Terrible job on my shoulder surgery

I would refer Dr Sfakianos anytime! show details I would refer Dr Sfakianos anytime!
by Sandra S on Jan 28th, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries in the last 2.5 years, (both shoulders and right knee) and they were all done by Dr S. The reason why I chose him as my surgeon from the beginning was he was highly recommended by my medical friends. Then during my first appt, he spent 30-45 mins with me going through my MRI and explained to me all his findings. Another surgeon only spent 8 minutes with me and said he can schedule a surgery with me the following week (that kind of scared me). I was glad I had Dr S do my surgeries. My right shoulder and right knee are pain free now. I am still recovering from right shoulder and going through PT now. His diagnosis were spot on and I have had high success rates with surgeries under his care!! Thank you!!

Best choice show details Best choice
by Christine matthews on Jun 5th, 2015

I was sent to Dr. S to get a diagnosis on my knee injury. He spent more time with me discussing my knee than any other doctor has ever spent with me. It really seemed like he cared. I have not had surgery yet due to a back surgery that was decided to be first but i am ready to tackle the knee now and will definately have dr. S do the work. Just the initial visit I had was enough to convince me hes the one. I hope this helps anyone interested.

Excellent doc show details Excellent doc
by George on Aug 20th, 2013

I have had bad knees all my life and multiple surgeries. I've been treated by many doctors. Dr. Sfakianos is the best. He has helped me so much, it is incredible. Eventually, I will have to have them replaced. He is trying to help me put that off as far as possible by minimizing the pain in the meantime. I really like his approach.

May 16th, 2013

Dr Sfakianos has a wonderful, friendly bedside manner. However when you have a 10 am apt and you see him come in from the parking lot at 10:30, there is a suggestion of not caring about the patients time. His office staff is TERRIBLE with follow through. They don't seem to be able to get anything done in a timely manner. So it doesn't help when the Doc is great and you can't get any service from the staff. Kind of 0's out.

Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sfakianos is an amazing and caring doctor. He spent quality time with me and was helpful in answering all my questions.

I'm surprised by these reviews show details I'm surprised by these reviews
Oct 5th, 2010

I saw Dr. Sfakianos regarding my knee and I thought the experience was great. I didn't find the wait times to be too long, his staff were great and I was happy with everything. Between the office visits and the knee surgery I had, I couldn't be more pleased.It's been two years since I've been to the office but I will still recommend him.