- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shalit is Excellent. Dr. Shalit has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shalit, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shalit has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shalit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Shalit practice?
Dr. Peter Shalit practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Shalit, Dr. Pierre Shalit, Dr. Pete Shalit