A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shalit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shalit, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Male Circumcision
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shalit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Shalit MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Shalit practice?
- Dr. Peter Shalit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Shalit practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.