A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sharkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharkey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sharkey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Length Inequality
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sharkey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Sharkey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Peter Sharkey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sharkey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA.
See Media Surgeons.