Dr. Peter Shepard MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 6 reviews

November 7th, 2016
Recommended
I dealt with Dr. Shepard and his staff in the context of a surgical biopsy. Everyone seemed caring and competent. Doctor Shepard himself was unfailingly helpful. The surgery was skillfully done—there were no problems whatsoever. All in all, the experience was as pleasant as could be expected.

September 29th, 2015
Dr.Peter Shepard is the best. His knowledge and caring, made me feel comfortable and at ease. I had a piece of metal in my neck that was adjacent to the jugular vein. Dr. Shepard took really good care of me and removed the metal. I highly recommend Dr.Shepard and his staff A+. Thanks for taking good care of me :)

October 9th, 2014
I rarely write reviews, even of people I like. I read the reviews of Dr. Shepard before going and my experience was the total opposite of those negative reviews. I found the facilities clean and welcoming (as ,ugh as a Doctor's office can be.) The staff was very professional and showed me appropriate courtesy. Dr. Shepard was excellent, explaining exactly what he was going to do. I would continue to use Dr. Shepard, if I needed an ENT.

April 25th, 2014
Patient on 4/25/2014 (I am a Nurse Practitioner)
The front desk staff were totally unprofessional and rude. Even after I had signed in (15 minutes early for an 8:00am/first appt.) they continued to ignore me. They had me scheduled with the wrong doctor. They NEVER asked for my referring consult or why I was there to see Dr. Shephard. The technician was dressed slovenly and smelled like cigarrette smoke, and did not know how to take a blood pressure. After 40 minutes, and asking where Dr. Shephard was (they said they didn't know) I left the office without being seen. I shall never go back to that medical organization. My time is as precious as a their time, and EACH and EVERY patient needs to be treated special. I PAY them - therefore, if it is a service I am paying for, I expect much, much more than what I received this morning..

January 20th, 2012
Waited more than an hour for a morning appointment.doctor offered no apology and when I asked if there were an emergency he thought for a minute and then said there were 2 cancer emergencies..I'm sure that's not true..When I left he gave me his card and when I looked at it a couple of hours later I saw that he gave me his nurse's card..Does that mean if there is a problem I'm supposed to call her???

May 25th, 2011
I believe he is a good doctor, but the office is poorly run and he spends inadequate time with patients.