A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sherman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sherman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sherman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Sherman practice?
Dr. Peter Sherman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Surgeons, Bronx Family Physicians, and Bronx Adolescent Specialists.