A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Bachel Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Shin practice?
- Dr. Peter Shin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Shin practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.