A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Shin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Shin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Shin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Shin practice?
- Dr. Peter Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Shin practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.