A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sholler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sholler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sholler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sholler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sholler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Frederick Sholler MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Sholler practice?
- Dr. Peter Sholler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sholler practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Burlington Internists.