Dr. Peter Silas MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Syracuse, UT

July 17th, 2014
stay away from this one
My son had a kidney disease, on prednisone, which means he had a low immune system. I took him to Silas because of a stomach flu. By the time we got in to see him my son was so weak he couldn’t lift his head off of my shoulder. Silas told me that is was no problem to just drive him to the hospital and they would treat him there. By the time I got to the hospital there wasn’t a pulse on his extremities. After almost losing him there he was life flighted to Primary Childrens. Thank God my son survived this fool telling me it was no problem.

October 26th, 2013
Excellence in knowledge, professionalism and care.
Most memorable is the way my kids and I became instantly at ease and happy to be around Dr. Silas and his nurse. His staff clearly works with him and they focus not only on the complete care of our health but also on the happiness and comfort of my children. My children were brought to ease immediately with laughter and kindness. By far the best experience we have had with our pediatric care.

October 26th, 2009
He is very straight forward and candid. We like that about him. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. We feel very comfortable with him.