Learn more about Dr. Peter Silvero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Silvero, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silvero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Silvero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Instability Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvero graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Silvero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Silvero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Silvero practice?
- Dr. Peter Silvero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Silvero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Tooele, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.