A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Silvero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Silvero, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Silvero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff and Shoulder Instability Repair
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvero graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Silvero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Jordan Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Silvero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Silvero practice?
- Dr. Peter Silvero has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Silvero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.