Dr. Peter Silversmith MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2017
Terrible Surgeon
He disfigured me when he did my surgery. I will never recommend him to anyone

July 26th, 2014
Dr. Silversmith is ans excellent surgeon!
Dr. Silversmith did an excellent job with my breast reduction. He has a wonderful bedside manner; I will return. Additionally, his office staff is efficient and pleasant; his office manager Monica is a gem.

July 5th, 2014
Botched breast reduction job
Dr. Silversmith is a very nice man. The breast reduction he did on me looks horrible. I am so ashamed every time I take my clothes off. Everyone who I have shown his work to said I should have sued him. I understood not to expect perfection in a breast reduction. This is goes beyond imperfection and leans more toward grotesque. After surgery he did not put in drains. I was in extreme pain. I had to go back and forth just about every other day. He had to stick a very large needle in my breasts to pull out blood. I was going to ask him if he was going to fix the botched job but lost all faith in him a couple of weeks after my surgery. I had developed a large and extremely painful blood clot in my right arm. I had to give myself needles in my stomach for a month and also take blood thinning pills for about 3 months. I had to go back and forth to the blood doc to have it monitored. When I told Dr. Silversmith about blood clot his first words were, " The surgery didn't cause it." That was it for me trusting him. I felt he was trying to cover his butt in case I sued him. He should be thankful I didn't! i have NEVER had a blood clot in my life. Before surgery I was told BY HIM that blood clots were a possibility. Now that I have one after surgery all of a sudden it was not caused by surgery! Like I said he is a nice man but I would NOT recommend him as a surgeon.

October 17th, 2013
He was the best
Thoughtful, considerate, skillful, personable. Wanted good results for me more than even I did. Followed up to be sure good result. I think recently retired - a real loss to medical community.

May 21st, 2013
Breast Reduction
I would NEVER have had this surgery had I known I would be butchered. One is lower than the other; scar tissue is bulky, deep scars all over and under my breasts. I am ashamed of them. I feel like a freak. Stay away from this doctor.

April 17th, 2012
Not satisfied at all!!!
Not satisfied with the out come of my surgery at all. The situation is now better than before. Wish I had waited for a second opinion.

June 3rd, 2011
I would create a fanclub for this doctor. BEST medical experience ever.

May 17th, 2010
Good Cutter
Doc was quick and efficient. he also followed up on the phone to check out how I was doing with the recovery and meds.

March 14th, 2009
This was my second procedure for Dr. Silversmith over 12 years time. I would highly recommend him. I felt comfortable and trusting of him immediately. I was refferred to him from a friend who had used him.

June 2nd, 2016