Learn more about Dr. Peter Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Simonian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Simonian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simonian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Simonian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Peter Simonian has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Simonian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Surgeons.