Learn more about Dr. Peter Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Simonian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simonian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Simonian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femoral Fractures
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Simonian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Simonian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Peter Simonian has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Simonian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Surgeons.