Learn more about Dr. Peter Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Simpson, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Simpson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter William Simpson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Peter Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Gastroenterologists.