A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sinaiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sinaiko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinaiko
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sinaiko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sinaiko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinaiko graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sinaiko has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Sinaiko MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Sinaiko practice?
- Dr. Peter Sinaiko has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sinaiko practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Urologists.