A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sinaiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sinaiko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinaiko
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sinaiko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sinaiko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinaiko graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Sinaiko has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Sinaiko MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Sinaiko practice?
- Dr. Peter Sinaiko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sinaiko practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.