A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sinaiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sinaiko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sinaiko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinaiko graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sinaiko has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Albert Sinaiko MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Sinaiko practice?
- Dr. Peter Sinaiko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sinaiko practices Urology and Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists and Langhorne Surgeons.