Urologist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
annoyed show details annoyed
Mar 31st, 2015

Wasn't happy with him. Will not be going back at all. In and out in 5 mins and just didn't do anything but give me a script and call it a day

Retired Teacher show details Retired Teacher
by Deborah Matika on Sep 19th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sinaiko for over 20 years. He has been a caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor. I have recommended many patients because 0f the great personalized care I have received. I cannot give enough praise for all the care my family and I have received.

Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Sinaiko has taken great care of me in the past and I expect him to continue in the future. His bedside manner will fool you, because he seems so gruff, but he is a caring and talented doctor who wants the best for his patients. I wouldn't see any other urologist!

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Sinaiko treated his nurse Patricia badly. I actulally thought she knew more about urology then he did. I was so sorry when I heard she finally quit after almost 23 years od service to Dr. Sinaiko. I stopped going to him after that. I would warn against seeing this doctor because he misdiagnosed my condition and performed an envasive procedure on me unnesseraly. He made a big profit on me and I don't trust him He has the bed side manner of a cactus.

Nov 11th, 2010

I went to 4 different urologists for frequent urination. Out of all 4 I was most disappointed with Dr. Sinaiko I believe he performed an unnecessary procedure on me that will negaticvely affect me for the rest of my life. I finally found Dr. Axilrod with U of P. Althought I only went to him once he was by far the best of the 4 urologists I saw, but by that time it was too late, the damage was done. I wish I went to Dr Axilrod first because my outcome would have beeb a lot more favorable

Bill show details Bill
by Anonymous on Jun 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Overall I am not satisfied with Dr. Sinaiko for a variety of reasons. During the summer months, it is impossible to get an appointmnet within a reason ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com