Dr. Peter Sinaiko MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 5 reviews

September 19th, 2014
Retired Teacher
I have been a patient of Dr. Sinaiko for over 20 years. He has been a caring, knowledgeable and professional doctor. I have recommended many patients because 0f the great personalized care I have received. I cannot give enough praise for all the care my family and I have received.

October 10th, 2012
Dr. Sinaiko has taken great care of me in the past and I expect him to continue in the future. His bedside manner will fool you, because he seems so gruff, but he is a caring and talented doctor who wants the best for his patients. I wouldn't see any other urologist!

January 25th, 2011
Dr. Sinaiko treated his nurse Patricia badly. I actulally thought she knew more about urology then he did. I was so sorry when I heard she finally quit after almost 23 years od service to Dr. Sinaiko. I stopped going to him after that. I would warn against seeing this doctor because he misdiagnosed my condition and performed an envasive procedure on me unnesseraly. He made a big profit on me and I don't trust him He has the bed side manner of a cactus.

November 11th, 2010
I went to 4 different urologists for frequent urination. Out of all 4 I was most disappointed with Dr. Sinaiko I believe he performed an unnecessary procedure on me that will negaticvely affect me for the rest of my life. I finally found Dr. Axilrod with U of P. Althought I only went to him once he was by far the best of the 4 urologists I saw, but by that time it was too late, the damage was done. I wish I went to Dr Axilrod first because my outcome would have beeb a lot more favorable

June 28th, 2010
Bill
Overall I am not satisfied with Dr. Sinaiko for a variety of reasons. During the summer months, it is impossible to get an appointmnet within a reason ...