Surgical Specialist, Urologists
940 Town Center Dr
Ste F100
Langhorne, PA 19047
215-575-6300
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Sinaiko has taken great care of me in the past and I expect him to continue in the future. His bedside manner will fool you, because he seems so gruff, but he is a caring and talented doctor who wants the best for his patients. I wouldn't see any other urologist!

Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Sinaiko treated his nurse Patricia badly. I actulally thought she knew more about urology then he did. I was so sorry when I heard she finally quit after almost 23 years od service to Dr. Sinaiko. I stopped going to him after that. I would warn against seeing this doctor because he misdiagnosed my condition and performed an envasive procedure on me unnesseraly. He made a big profit on me and I don't trust him He has the bed side manner of a cactus.

Nov 11th, 2010

I went to 4 different urologists for frequent urination. Out of all 4 I was most disappointed with Dr. Sinaiko I believe he performed an unnecessary procedure on me that will negaticvely affect me for the rest of my life. I finally found Dr. Axilrod with U of P. Althought I only went to him once he was by far the best of the 4 urologists I saw, but by that time it was too late, the damage was done. I wish I went to Dr Axilrod first because my outcome would have beeb a lot more favorable