Dr. Peter Singer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Singer?

Excellent experience!!!

Posted on April 11th, 2017

My primary physician referred me to another dermatology office in town with a month-long waiting period. The day before the scheduled office visit at the other office, I received a voicemail that the clinician would have to reschedule my visit. In the meanwhile, I had a nagging sebaceous cyst on my scalp that I could not fathom waiting another month to be seen! Thankfully, I found the number to Dr. Singer's office and I was able to be seen the same day. Not only did Dr. Singer examine my scalp, but he related my options and patiently waited for my informed consent to proceed with removing the cyst from my scalp the same day! I was back on my way to work within an hour of arriving at the office--now, that is service! I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Singer and his wonderful staff!!!

Great experience

Posted on September 19th, 2016

The staff was professional and personable. Dr Singer took a lot of time to explain options and was very adamant about education. Sincere and caring bedside manner.

A Superb Doctor.

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr. Singer is the best Doctor that I have. He is very well educated and personable. He listens, he explains, is very compassionate, and I never feel that he is in a hurry and does not have time for me to completely discuss my problem. He was my elderly Mother's doctor and now mine. I can refer someone to him without hesitation.

Thorough and patient

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Very thorough exams. Reliable and kind.

Recommended by my FP

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Posted on February 20th, 2015

My wife and I have been attended to by Dr. Singer on numerous occasions and have been extremely pleased with his care.

Posted on July 8th, 2014

The rudest sob I ever met .

Best Dermatologist EVER!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

When you make an appointment, you will RARELY have to wait. I went to Dr. Singer for over 10 years and would still be seeing him if my medical insurance hadn't change. He was patient and would answer all my questions, no matter how long it took. He is extremely knowledgeable! I would highly recommend him.

Posted on May 4th, 2017