Dr. Peter Singer MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology North Little Rock, AR

April 11th, 2017
Excellent experience!!!
My primary physician referred me to another dermatology office in town with a month-long waiting period. The day before the scheduled office visit at the other office, I received a voicemail that the clinician would have to reschedule my visit. In the meanwhile, I had a nagging sebaceous cyst on my scalp that I could not fathom waiting another month to be seen! Thankfully, I found the number to Dr. Singer's office and I was able to be seen the same day. Not only did Dr. Singer examine my scalp, but he related my options and patiently waited for my informed consent to proceed with removing the cyst from my scalp the same day! I was back on my way to work within an hour of arriving at the office--now, that is service! I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Singer and his wonderful staff!!!

September 18th, 2016
Great experience
The staff was professional and personable. Dr Singer took a lot of time to explain options and was very adamant about education. Sincere and caring bedside manner.

July 12th, 2016
A Superb Doctor.
Dr. Singer is the best Doctor that I have. He is very well educated and personable. He listens, he explains, is very compassionate, and I never feel that he is in a hurry and does not have time for me to completely discuss my problem. He was my elderly Mother's doctor and now mine. I can refer someone to him without hesitation.

August 4th, 2015
Thorough and patient
Very thorough exams. Reliable and kind.

February 20th, 2015
My wife and I have been attended to by Dr. Singer on numerous occasions and have been extremely pleased with his care.

July 8th, 2014
The rudest sob I ever met .

March 1st, 2013
Best Dermatologist EVER!
When you make an appointment, you will RARELY have to wait. I went to Dr. Singer for over 10 years and would still be seeing him if my medical insurance hadn't change. He was patient and would answer all my questions, no matter how long it took. He is extremely knowledgeable! I would highly recommend him.