Dr. Peter Siska MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
Excellence, caring and thorough
Dr Siska is an excellent Doctor.. He takes the time and care needed for procedures, follow up as well as dr visits I highly recommend him. My ankle surger was complicated and very successful

July 4th, 2016
Mrs.
What a truly amazing doctor. When I arrived at UPMC Presbyterian my diagnosis was Abe to rectify my situation and send it on a positive course. The absolute best.

July 17th, 2015
Dr. Siska is an excellent surgeon. He performed remarkable reconstructive surgery on my leg. Dr. Siska and his staff are always very caring and professional. I'm very grateful for them!

May 16th, 2013
Hip replacement
I recently had a hip replacement performed by Dr. Siska. He is an excellent doctor and a warm and kind human being. I am blessed to have met up with Dr. Siska and am recovering very well.

June 25th, 2012
Hip Pain
I have seen Dr Siska 3 times and I'm going back again for hip pain. He had suggested hip replacement a few visits ago and I am finally ready to have it done. I am confident that he will do well. He is a very nice and personable doctor. He is understanding in all aspects of a persons needs. His bedside manner is wonderful!

May 19th, 2012
DR Siska is very personable, and professional
very personable, easy to understand and speaks on your level, not useing alot of medical terms that may be confusing to some. shows a degree of knowledge and caring for your needs. Have used him twice now for different procedures and will go back in the future, god forbid I break another bone ! !

April 11th, 2012
Very pleased with outcome of surgery
I can not thank Dr. Siska enough for all he did for me. Had total knee replacement which became infected. I was transfered to presbyterian hospital where I met Dr. Siska. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. I would not hesitate to have him again if needed. He explained all procedures to me, possible complications and all options. He is very considerate.

October 31st, 2011
Saved my leg
I badly broke my right leg in multiple places. Dr. Siska over three surgeries was able to use new techniques to rebuild the broken bones. I am now running, and competing in triathlons once again. This after I was told, I may not walk again.

November 6th, 2009
Kind Doctor
Was a very nice doctor. Has bedside manners. Makes you feel confident about your surgery. Explains in great detail of how the experience is going to be. Gives you all options and his recomendation.. Covers all issues with you and your family. I go in a couple weeks for surgery, will update you on how things went. I am having a Total Hip replacement and i am 27 years old. He even gave me his cell number if i needed anything at all, he was very kind and supportive in all areas.