Learn more about Dr. Peter Sklarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sklarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklarin
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sklarin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sklarin, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklarin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sklarin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Sklarin FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Sklarin practice?
- Dr. Peter Sklarin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sklarin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Endocrinologists.