Learn more about Dr. Peter Sklarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sklarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklarin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sklarin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sklarin, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklarin graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sklarin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Sklarin FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Sklarin practice?
- Dr. Peter Sklarin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sklarin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Endocrinologists.