Dr. Peter Slabaugh Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Slabaugh?

February 17th, 2017

Don't recommend him

Waited over hour for him. Didn't even ask how was I feeling. Asked about x-ray left the room. I asked for another doctor. I saw him years ago,.he told my pain was in my head. I ended up having surgery on my back. He should have retired years ago..Will not be seen by him.

October 12th, 2015

horrible dr. came in after 2hr wait. in 3 minutes took my mri claimed to have reviewed it and said that I should walk more don't need meds or surgery. the same mri was used to determine I needed a esi in jan 2015. im pretty sure he was mad because after 145 mins we asked whats taking so long. I had been in er the day b4 for 6 hours exhausted and in terrible pain. he very rude even standing and screaming at me saying im on all kinds of meds im only on 3 and they r for three different things toradol inflammation, Percocet 4 pain, and nortriptyline to block pain signal from brain to back. he said he was calling my primary to take me off meds. ranting unstable man. I was crying upset and disgusted when I left. said I need mental health care? told him I had a head on car wreck trust me its my back not my head. and im not the one ranting and screaming. im college educated worked two jobs and went to school b4 my wreck including working in the pharmacy. don't let someone misdiagnosis bother u there are 2 millions people in the US mis or undiagnosed each yr.

July 2nd, 2012

GO SOME WHERE ELSE!

He did not care about the patients well being. He kept me waiting for 2 hour and had to cancel my appointments twice.

January 7th, 2011

Jaded Doctor

He seems like a very talented doctor, yet very jaded, lazy even. He didn't take the time to do X-rays of my back (I guess I just wasn't hurt enough for him). He only did a visual inspection of my back, while my sports bra was still on... I guess he didn't need to look at the part of my back that hurts the most. He sent me home telling me to exercise more. I told him that it hurts too much to do the exercise required and that's why I was there to see him. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I care about.

February 7th, 2010

RN

I received standard care from Dr Slabaugh. I thought he was extremely inconsiderate of his patients. He was two (yes two) hours late for my appointment. His staff commiserated by admitting that this was not unusual.The waiting room was packed, with not enough seating. This was an orthopedic office! No place to elevate a leg, no coffee or drinks, not even a decent magazine.I don't care how good a surgeon he might be; I'll never go back to him.

October 4th, 2017