A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sliskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sliskovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliskovich graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sliskovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sliskovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sliskovich practice?
Dr. Peter Sliskovich practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro General Practitioners.