A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sliskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sliskovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sliskovich
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sliskovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliskovich graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sliskovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dan Sliskovich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sliskovich practice?
- Dr. Peter Sliskovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sliskovich practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro General Practitioners.