A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sliskovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sliskovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sliskovich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sliskovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliskovich graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sliskovich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Dan Sliskovich MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Sliskovich practice?
- Dr. Peter Sliskovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sliskovich practices General Practice near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro General Practitioners.