A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Slocum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Slocum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Slocum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Slocum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Slocum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Slocum MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Slocum practice?
- Dr. Peter Slocum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Slocum practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.