A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Slocum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Slocum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Slocum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Slocum graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Slocum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slocum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Slocum practice?
Dr. Peter Slocum practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.