Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Smith
Dr. Peter Smith, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Roxbury, MA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Quincy Medical Center and Dorchester House Multi-Service Center. Dr. Smith has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Peter Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Hernan Lopez Morra
Boston, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi21