Dr. Peter Sneed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 24th, 2015
Doc. Disingenious
Notice I did not use the word Doctor as a full word in Title. This is because this guy does not deserve the much respected preface of a true Doctor. Just read other reviews on this "person" on this site, and others.

January 12th, 2014
Eye Surgery
I found Dr. Sneed to be very personable and very professional. He explained my procedure in detail before the surgery. He and the medical staff could not have treated me any better. Dr. Sneed followed up with me (via telephone) after the surgery (which I greatly appreciated). I'm glad the surgery is over and I'm glad that Dr. Sneed was my surgeon.

May 27th, 2011
Debra Dennis
Wow was I surprised to here such a negative review, no specifics to why it was so bad but I guess we all have bad days.My son was treated by Dr. Sneed 4 years ago , He was amazing. He made my son feel so comfortable. He explained everything very well and treated us as his equals. He did an amazing job on my sons eye surgery. We could not be more pleased. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking any eye treatment. I will be scheduling an appt for myself this month.

October 17th, 2010
This doctor is not what others told me he would be. He is over rated in every category and phony. Do I recommend him? This is for you to decide after your first office visit. I am just pointing out mine. It was bad!