A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sommers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sommers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Sommers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Peter Sommers has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Sommers practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Family Physicians.