A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Sommers is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Sommers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stephen Sommers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Peter Sommers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Sommers practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.