inactive

Peter C Soo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2014
Don't waste your time
This practice is poorly run. The Dr. establishes his alpha male personality immediately through his receptionist by "seeing if the Dr. wants to establish a patient relationship with you." If you are unlucky enough to be granted an appointment you will be greeted with apathy by the sweatshirt wearing, prison tatted receptionist. Then you will get to wait for 30 minutes to be seen, when you get into the office Dr. Soo will sit behind his imposing desk to again put himself in the seat of power and ask "What can I do for you?" No apologies for the time he kept you waiting, in fact if you dare to question why your time was not valued or the courtesy of being on time was not extended to you, he will respond with "Sometimes I'm late, it might be 15 minutes or 30, but generally not more." As any self respecting person would do I left and am going to find a Dr. that is worth my time and money.

November 3rd, 2012
He remembers to ask about my family every time.
Dr. Soo is the only psychiatrist I have ever known who actually provides psychiatric care and not just med management. I trust him implicitly and considering I am a Clinical Social Worker, I've seen some really awful psychiatrists and some fair ones, but very few excellent ones. Dr. Soo is excellent.