A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Speicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Speicher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Speicher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Speicher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Speicher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speicher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Speicher practice?
Dr. Peter Speicher practices Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Converse, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Surgeons.