A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Speicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Speicher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Speicher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Speicher graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Speicher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Speicher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Speicher practice?
- Dr. Peter Speicher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Speicher practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Converse, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.