Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
If I knew then what I now know. show details If I knew then what I now know.
Jul 31st, 2015

An overall poor experience! He visits the Universal City location once a week, so be prepared for a hot and a severely overcrowded waiting room. My son and I had an early morning appointment (9:45), but it took well more than an hour for us to see Dr. Speicher due to the sheer numbers of people on his appointment book (Thus the over crowded office). I was also displeased by the amount of antiquated eye exam equipment that he used to look at my son's eyes and was surprised with his overall agitated professional disposition. I will never go back to this doctor! I read the extremely limited (but positive) online reviews. What I can say after visiting is that he is not as specialized for young children as they say and seems more interested in the volume of geriatric medicaid patients that filled his waiting room.

If I knew then what I now know. show details If I knew then what I now know.
Jul 31st, 2015

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

was very fast, professional and courteous. Would highly recommend him

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com